The greatest of graters - hand made in Kyoto, these fine and extremely sharp implements are used in every kitchen and izekaya to grate your wasabi/ginger/daikon/garlic into a paste.
- as the grater has no holes it retains the water in the paste
- tin coated copper
- great value as these graters are actually double sided
- rinses easily under the tap with hot water
- stamped with DEA reminding you that the simplest of items can be beautiful and useful as well as a great pleasure to use
- we have included a little bamboo broom to remove the paste onto your kitchen surface so as to protect your fingers from the grill
- measures 12 X 7cm