We knew that these wonderful Japanese cypress building blocks were designed by Kengo Kuma (Japan’s leading architect who has been tasked with designing the 2020 Japanese Olympic stadium) but we didn’t realise that the ‘More Trees’ organisation producing these toys is an initiative led by on of The DEA Store’s favourite composers - Ryuichi Sakamoto who has a passion for creating a society where people and forests co-exist.
- a name that means ‘wooden blocks’ in Japanese
- They can be combined, according to your imagination.
- You can try an some original formations to make your own sculpture or pavilion.
- There is no limit to the size of your creation! And they smell so good!
- perfect for children and adults
Available in 3 sizes, 7 pieces, 13 pieces and 21 pieces.
Find out about Tsumuki here
Find out about More Trees here